Welcome, and thank you for visiting Smart Forex Learning!
I’m Felix, an independent full-time forex trader. I will tell you more about this site, about me and what you can find here.
Smart Forex Learning will teach you
how to trade forex successfully
But I won’t tell you forex trading is easy.
In fact, 70% of forex traders lose money, and that is a conservative estimate.
Let that sink in for a moment.
As they say:
The best way to end up with $1000 in forex is to start with $2000
Being profitable is definitely possible, though. And I’d like to show you how to achieve it.
Not with a forex signal service. Not with an expensive black box product that doesn’t work.
What I will offer, is my honest trading advice. I will share how I trade, what it takes to be a professional trader and what you need to know in order to become profitable.
Forex trading can provide fantastic opportunities. But you will need the right information – not the numerous sales pitches – to start being profitable. I want to provide that information. It won’t happen overnight, but it is absolutely possible.
Fair enough. But who are you?
Hi! My name is Felix, and I’ve been trading forex for the past 10 years. During that time, I’ve tried numerous forex trading strategies (failed at a lot, succeeded at some) and learned how to automate some of my trading. Weirdly enough, I’ve never blown my account. I wasn’t immediately successful either, but I did learn very quickly that risk management should be a number one priority.
I used to be a software engineer, so I was immediately interested in developing automated forex strategies (or expert advisors). I have a lot of experience in how to develop forex expert advisors, how to use indicators in automated trading strategies and how to successfully backtest a strategy to find out if it is profitable or not.
I’m a digital nomad, meaning that I travel around the world while trading. I’ve spent years in Australia, Asia and the UK. As long as I have an internet connection, I can trade. This kind of freedom is one of the biggest appeals of forex trading to me, and I want to teach you how you can do this as well. That is why I started this site.
What do I write about?
This site is not for you if you’re looking for a get-rich-quick scheme or if you want to buy some product or expert advisor that will magically net you profits. I’m not going to give you false promises. Conversely, Smart Forex Learning is for you if any of these points sound familiar to you:
- You’ve heard about this forex thing but don’t really know how to get started
- You tried trading forex but lost a lot of money so you got discouraged
- You’re already forex trading but can’t seem to be profitable consistently
- You want to know how to develop a solid trading plan
- You get too emotional and would like to learn about trading psychology
- You want to know more about developing an automated expert advisor
- You just want to increase your knowledge about forex
Why are you doing this?
One of the most common remarks I get is: “If you’re successful at trading, why don’t you just do that instead of teaching others?”. While I fully understand why one would think this, I have multiple reasons why I started this:
- I enjoy teaching others and generally get a lot of energy from the feedback I get from others.
- I’ve seen too many sites that promise you the world, but instead just try to sell something. I’m not about that.
- Writing about Forex trading enables the lifelong student inside me to keep learning new things!
Forex trading has opened a new world to me. During the years, I’ve mastered the trade and I want Smart Forex Learning to be your number one resource to do the same. Enjoy your visit!