Ever wanted to learn how to program automated trading strategies? This is your chance!
With the MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor Programming course, you will learn how to create Expert Advisors from start to finish:
- How to transform your strategy into an automated trading “robot”
- How to backtest a trading strategy automatically
- How to avoid curve fitting and find the most profitable settings for your EA using in and out of sample tests
- How to program using MQL, the programming language of MT4
- How to build advanced expert advisors that use trailing stops, partial profits, indicators, dynamic position sizing and more!
In the introduction module, we have a look at what the course is going to cover, check out Expert Advisor use cases and take a birds-eye view of the different components needed to program and use Expert Advisors.
In this module, we are taking a deep dive into actually creating an EA. By the end of this module, you will have created a fully functioning Expert Advisor.
In this module, we take a closer look at MQL, the programming language that is used to create Expert Advisors. You will learn about the basic building blocks of an Expert Advisor so you're well prepared for more advanced topic. No experience required!
In this module, we continue our work on the Expert Advisor we created in the Getting Started module. Whereas earlier, our EA was pretty basic, now we're going to look at adding some more advanced features.
This module contains a collection of "recipes": small code examples that you can use in your own Expert Advisors. We will look how to use indicators, find candlestick patterns, trail stops and much more!
In this module, we will look at some more advanced concepts, such as using libraries, includes, strategy optimization and curve fitting.
Finally, we're going to take a look at what you can do next. Further reading, where you can go to improve your knowledge and more.