This article is part of a series. Here are the other parts:
- Part 1: MT4 EA Forex Course: Intro
- Part 2: MT4 EA Forex Course: our first forex expert advisor
- Part 3: MT4 EA Forex Course: trailing stops (current page)
- Part 4: MT4 EA Forex Course: buy and sell
- Part 5: MT4 EA Forex Course: ATR stops and position sizing
Welcome to the third part of our MetaTrader4 Expert Advisor course! If you haven’t done so, please have a look at first two instalments.
Looking for a video course instead?
Then head over to my MT4 Expert Advisor Video Course to learn how to harness the power of MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors and automate your trading strategies in no time. No programming experience required!
In this part, I want to discuss stops. We’ve seen how to create an order with a simple pip-based stop in the previous article. What I want to look at this time, is how to implement dynamic, trailing stops. We’re still working on our Forex Wall-E expert advisor, so let’s continue where we left off!